- Matthew Cua
Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Skyeye Inc., Philippines
- Matthew Cua is a young innovator who believes that creating sustainable technologies and business models is the key to progress. His background in both business management and science allows him a deeper understanding and a multi-perspective approach towards business process modeling and tech development.
- Matthew thrives and enjoys in places where things are chaotic and where there are more unknowns than known variables. This is reflected in the different work he has taken up since then.
- Skyeye Inc. started as a small project in August 2009 when a group of multidisciplinary students taking their Masters and Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Physics, Environmental Science, Computer Science and Management got together to explore the use of UAVs in the Philippines. Skyeye was born out of necessity, as satellite images were hard and expensive to procure.
- THE IDEA OF A UAV SERVICE PLATFORM WAS BORN.
- Acquiring funds from colleagues and investors, our company has grown from a start-up of students who just wanted to take aerial pictures, to a company that has increased its capabilities tenfold. As a result, Skyeye can now efficiently produce aerial maps and digital surface models faster, easier, and cheaper than traditional methods.
- WE USE THE BEST EQUIPMENT FOR THE JOB.
- At Skyeye, we believe that by using the best equipment, we can do a better job and produce ideal results. That is why we build our own custom drones to cater to specific requirements. We also use the gold standard when it comes to surveying equipment – such as Trimble and Geomax, to ensure that our accuracy is more than what our client requires. After taking all the data, we process it using high powered computer workstation that churns output at record speeds.
- For more information: http://skyeyeph.com/