- Dr. Donald Patrick Lim is the Chief Digital Officer of ABS-CBN Corporation. Prior to his current role, he served as Chief Innovation Officer of McCann Worldgroup Philippines, one of the country’s largest advertising agency, and Managing Director of the digital arm of McCann, MRM Manila, 2011 4As Agency of the Year for Digital Excellence and Campaign Southeast Asia Philippine Digital Agency of the Year. Before McCann, he was the former President and CEO of Yehey! Corporation, one of the Philippines’ top digital marketing holding company, and also President and CEO of Media Contacts Manila, winner of 2009’s Media Agency of the Year, and a product of a joint venture company between Yehey Corporation and Europe’s largest interactive conglomerate Havas Digital.
- Dr. Donald is a true student of management, being a product of the management program of the Ateneo de Manila University, finishing his MBA with distinction from Murdoch University, and then moved on to finished his Doctor in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix. Apart from these, Donald also has a diploma in Interior Decorating, a Diploma in Executive Management, and a Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management. Finally, Donald has finished Pelmanism from the Pelman Institute in Sydney, Australia.Currently, Dr. Donald is an adjunct professor at the Asian Institute of Management, and also teaches eMarketing at the graduate school of De La Salle University and the IMC program at the University of Asia and the Pacific, Advanced Marketing at the Bradford University, and Advanced Marketing and Advanced Strategic Management for the doctoral program at San Beda College.
- Aside from his full time job now with ABS-CBN, he oversees five other businesses of his own, and also does management consulting for up and coming brands and businesses. Dr. Donald is one of the only 24 Certified Professional Marketers in the country, and one of the first in the Philippines to be awarded the Certified Entrepreneur title by the Canadian Institute of Entrepreneurship. He used to sit as part of the technical panel of the Commission of Higher Education, and has also been awarded the Dr. Bienvenido R. Tantoco Sr. Professorial Chair in Marketing by the Jose Rizal University.
- Considered one of the founding fathers of digital marketing in the Philippines, Donald has been awarded by various institutions and organizations, most recently being awarded the The Outstanding Young Men (TOYM) Award for Community Building in Digital Media. He is the first awardee of the Agora Award for Marketing Communications by the Philippine Marketing Association, a 2015 Young Global Leader conferred by the World Economic Forum, and the only Filipino to receive the DMN 40 under 40 awarded in New York. On top of these, he was conferred Digital Marketer of the Year at the Asian Leadership Awards in Dubai, UAE by the Asian Confederation of Business, the Young Market Masters Award in Online Marketing by Mansmith and Fielders, and is the first recipient of the Digital Leader of the Future award conferred at the World Brand Congress in Mumbai, India.
- He is the youngest to serve as President of the Philippine Marketing Association, the biggest gathering of marketing professionals in the Philippines. He is also the founding president of the Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines. He sat as a board of Governor of the Management Association of the Philippines, and was a past board of director of the Manila Junior Chamber. Finally, Dr. Donald served as a board of Trustee of Operation Smile, a non-profit, volunteer service organization that provides free reconstructive facial surgery for children with cleft lips, and a board of trustee for the World WildLife Fund Philippines and the Knowledge Channel Foundation
- For more information: http://www.donald.ph/